댓글 0건 조회 123회 작성일 21-06-21 16:30
The Pi1511 is a high-volume PVD coating unit. It combines three rotating PLATIT LARC® XL cathodes positioned inside the door with two Planar ARC cathodes in the back of the chamber.
The combination of round cathodes with high-performing Planar cathodes allows for the deposition of PLATIT Signature Coatings with familiar flexibility.
The LARC® XL cathodes have a very long lifespan and thus guarantee high productivity at a low cost per tool.
- 3 x LARC® XL (LAteral Rotating XL Cathode) inside the door and
2 x Planar cathode with ARC technology in the back
- MAC-3C (Magnetic ARC Confinement – Coil Current Compensation) for automated magnetic field adjustment
- Quick cathode exchange
- Deposition of PLATIT Signature Coatings
Etching technologies applied:
- LGD® (Lateral Glow Discharge)
- Plasma etching with argon, glow discharge
- Metal ion etching (Ti, Cr)
Load and cycle times:
- Max. coating volume [mm]: ø715 x H805
- Max. coating height with defined coating thickness: 711mm
- Max. load: 400kg
- 3 batches/day
Modular carousel systems:
- 1 to 12 axes
- Simple use and maintenance
- PLATIT’s SmartSoftware (PC and PLC system)
- Modern control system with touch screen
- Statistics and help function via user interface
- Data recording and real-time display of process parameters and flow
- Manual and automatic process control
- Remote diagnostics and maintenance
- Footprint [mm]: W4900 x D2200 x H2450
- 이전글[Osterwalder] Reducing CO2 emissions in the PM industry: 분말야금 산업에서의 CO2 배출 감소 21.06.22
- 다음글[ IMANPACK] Vertical wrapping machine Microvert M700 M800 M1000 Series 21.06.17
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.